We at Guardian Angel Home Care Agency, Inc will provide health care related services to the sick, disabled, mentally and physically challenged individuals of any age who can benefit from such service.
Our employees are carefully screened and we base our placements in your home on the qualifications of the employees.
If there is a disaster or emergency such as a severe storm or power failure, we have an emergency plan that will be implemented. When you are admitted to our care, we evaluate your situation and assign a risk priority level for services during an emergency.
These are some of the services that we offer:
Minor Medical Care Services
- Change dressing and wound care
- Bowel and bladder program
- Verify medication orders and regimen
- Foley catheter, ostomy and perinea care
- Diabetes care finger sticks and glucometer monitoring
Personal Care Services (PCS)
- Dressing and oral hygiene
- Bathing (bed bath, tub or shower)
- Incontinence care
- Medication reminder
- Assistance in the bathroom
- Taking and recording vital signs
- Monitoring oxygen use
- Colostomy care
Companion and Homemaker Services
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Home safety supervision
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Driving clients to appointments, shopping, entertainment, etc.
Through on-going training courses, many Guardian Angel Home Care Agency, Inc givers have acquired expertise in specialty areas such as:
Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Diabetes, Hospice Care, Out Patient Surgery, Sport Injuries, Auto Accidents, Stroke, Joint Replacement, Fall Prevention, Rehabilitation.
Skilled & Private Duty Nursing Available
Your Personal Care Plan
When we do our initial home visit, a Nurse and/or a Home Care Specialist from Guardian Angel Home Care Agency, Inc will be there to assess your needs. We will coordinate our care with all involved parties: you, your family, your physician and your hospital.
As guests in your home, we do not wish to invade your privacy in any way. Employees are always instructed to obey "house rules".
* Our office staff is always ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
PCA (Personal Care Aid) Training Available! Accepting Applications For New PCA Students.
Hiring For CNA1 & CNA2
For Questions Or Comments E-mail Me At: